Updating a kitchen old can enhance the final value of a home. Whether you live in or plan to sell the house, keep in mind that cooking affect the environment much the same. Plans remodeling an old kitchen to give the space design unique, take ideas from books or magazines of decoration, but imagine invests in special ways to redo the kitchen creating a unique space in its kind. Be sure to keep the floors or old cabinets with special characters or artistic designs. Also adds objects such as framed pictures, to decorate the space.
- Plan improvements organized around the space of the old kitchen. Leave cabinets, sink and appliances in their current positions, unless something needs to be changed to a lower cost of remodeling, For example, you can retouch an old kitchen with white metallic spray paint especially recommended for appliances, rather than change, to save money.
- Identifies necessary repairs as a weak or defective electrical wiring underground, Hire a plumber and an electrician to inspect the entire house, including the kitchen; failing to detect a leak or an electrical problem can lead to problems over time costs. Make repairs are the top priority for the rest of the reform involves only beautify the space.
- Create a palette of colors to match your taste, used furniture in the room and the rest of the house. Use neutral colors for a high quality finish; if done incorrectly, colorful painting can be vulgar. For example, you can combine walls of pale golden color with white trim or light taupe walls with dark gray trim. Although painting is the least expensive decorating tool, choosing the right colors enhances the final appearance.
- Give new life to old cabinets. Buy new doors, which are relatively inexpensive to put on freshly painted cabinets. Another option is to install new oak doors in oak cabinets remodeled. Buy one or two separate closets where you can store food or pots and sources if you need more storage space.
- Install new appliances and devices if necessary. For example, you can invest in a new refrigerator or update an old sink with new faucets. Hire someone to repair or renew the old enamel sink if you only need some cheap touches. Use metallic spray paint to renovate the kitchen vents that are old or rusty. Oxide sandpaper before applying the paint, or use phosphoric acid to remove it instantly, Paint an old stove or refrigerator that work well but have an antiquated finish.
- Install a new vinyl floor. Use all white floors if the room is small, to reflect the maximum amount of light. Buy linoleum, which is the most economical of all floors, to give life to the ground like a very small investment until you can deal more expensive.