A picket fence not only prevent people and animals from entering your yard, it also gives your property an aspect finish and attractive. Hardware stores and shops for home sold fences panels that simplify the task of building your own wooden fence. Try planting roses or a vine to soften the look of the fence.
- Dug the first hole for the pole with a hand shovel if you need less than a dozen holes and are excavating relatively soft soil, for harder or more holes than a dozen floors, consider renting an excavator gasoline. Start by digging a whole 10 ” (25.4 cm) in diameter with straight sides using a shovel. When you’ve gone as deep as you allow the shovel excavator used for posts up to 32 ” (81 cm).
- Place a pole at the first hole and re-add 8 ” (20.3 cm) of land. Controlled by a bulldozer that the post is plumb and then tamp the soil with a tamping bar. Add 8 ” (20.3 cm) floor and repeat the process of leveling and tamping until the hole is full.
- Tie a string of 5 ” (12.7 cm) from the floor to the side face of the post. Bring the rope to the first corner of the fence and drives a stake there. Wrap the rope around the stake to mark the first side of the fence. It measured from the first post the length of the fence panel and marks this point.
- Dig a second hole for the pole at the point marked so that his face twists cord. Place the second post in the same way as the first.
- Use wood shims to prop fence panel 2 ” 5 ” (5-12 cm) above the ground, and uses 2 screws 1/2 ” (1.2 cm) to attach the panel to the studs. Continues to place poles and fixing the panels until you’ve completed your fence.